Friday, June 01, 2007

not for the faint of vocabulary

I'll write more soon, but for now you'll have to suffice with simply a rant, and no news.

I am going to kill my (expletive deleted) neighbour. He is a big (expletive deleted)ing (expletive deleted).

This spring I have paid my friend to re-do my backyard. We built a wood deck, a traditional Japanese BBQ pit, and a flower bed. The next thing to come are some mountian rocks, and a tree. This is all being made out of recycled and eco-friendly products. It looks really nice to boot.

Now my (expletive deleted)ing (expletive deleted) neighbour decided it would be a good idea to come over into my beautiful new backyard, and go to town on the hedge seperating me from the street. He absolutely butchered it. Essentially he cut the bushes in half, entirely removing the side on my backyard. He did this today while I was at work, but he only did half of the freaking thing...which is better than the whole thing, but it looks even more stupid now. What really pisses me off though is that the flower bed we dug and lined is now in the middle of nowhere. It was all sized up to give me more privacy, but now my yard is even more visable than before.

I went over and told (expletive deleted)in (expletive deleted) to stop it and not do any more. He seemed to not understand why I had a problem with him playing Edward Scissor hands with my backyard. In the end he said he won't do anymore, which leaves me with just one problem: how do I instantantly regenerate half of a half of a hedge?

What a fucking asshole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, just a quick Q?
have you been getting my emails,
you changed your address a bit ago and i;m not sure if im sending to the right one?

ttysoon,
joos.